Wednesday 1 February 2012

Tongue piercing!!!

Ok guys so last saturday i was with my bestie and sister and Alice and i decided that i would get my tongue pierced, something that I've been thinking about doing for a while but literally whenever i got close to it i crapped myself and freaked out. But no i got it done finally! I got it done in a fairly new shop based in station road in hornchurch and i have to say i had never been there, but they are really good, clean and sterile, if you live in the essex area even east london and want to get it done i would highly recommend this place to everyone. When i first went in and told the guy what i wanted done he asked me to wait outside so he could set up, which i think in a way helped me a lot...the fact that i didn't get to sit there and see the needle etc being prepared gave me a less reason to panic.
I got in the room and he asked me to sit down and relax and not panic...(by now i was nearly crying i was so scared) i wanted to walk out at one point when i glanced to my right and saw all the sterile things... I was like eeeeppp! and scared myself whit less.. I do know one thing and that is that the tongue needs to be done carefully because of all of the veins, so he basically clamped it, fiddled it around for abit and told me to hold really sill because he was trying to see the vein and what he was doing... well he actually done the piercing then and there with Alice sitting next to me mouth wide open that i didn't even flinch...i think the whole fact i didn't know he was doing it then helped me a great deal because i was a little more relaxed...for sure one of the best ways to get a piercing done, i was in and out with five minutes, i does not take long at all, and it really is hassle free.  That was without being numbed aswell, yes i did feel a sharp scratch but i thought that was the clamp..i know when i got my belly done the clamp hurt more than the piercing itself.
So i know i am going to get ask questions about the healing process etc..so I'm gonna start now and try and keep you all updated. I actually did not experience hardly any of the swelling that is meant to come after this piercing nor the speech problems, but i guess the last one could be to do with the fact I've done a lot of drama etc which means I've had a lot of 'speech' classes. As for eating and drinking well that has been a huge problem for me, but i don't know, that may just be because i am super paranoid that if i eat it will get infected..it does feel weird though..certainly not quite used to it...
As for the piercing itself, it seems to be healing up nicely, i was getting a tiny tiny bit of this white stuff at one point but i asked my friend who has hers done and she said it's totally fine so I'm more relaxed about it now, don't like it but i guess its something i have to deal with.
too painful for starbucks? arghhh :(  
Atm i have a huge bar in because they have to do that in case of the swelling (like i said its normal for normal people that the piercing will swell quite abit) and that is the main thing i actually hate right now..it's like proper annoying and everything. I've been tempted to take it out because of that but i don't know...i think i will be happier when my tongue gets better and i can have a normal bar put in..i can't wait for all the cute little girly bars you can buy and that i have seen :)

Basically i also want to get this thing gone about stereotypes like seriously? I am the furthest thing from a biker or grunger, and just because i have tattoos and piercings does not make me one. just because i have this done does not mean I'm a lesbian ( if only i were i would have an easier life!), Just because i have tattoos and piercing does not mean I'm gonna beat the crap out of you (tempted with some people sometimes) but i literally couldn't, there is not a bone in body that would allow that.  I am so sick of all of these above, and ok I've not really had all of these said to me, but i know they are some of the ones that are said...i know that piercings and tattoos and normally considered only to go with a violent and bad person, well you guys read my blog and you should know by now that it's not true...your just being stupid, and judging, never judge a book by its cover. I want you all to read this and not be afraid to go get done what you want, i mean, I've got this done, i don't give a toss what people think, I DONT  MEAN IF YOUR UNDER 18. ASK PARENTAL CONSENT (i was asked for id btw as i wasn't with the rents and a good place will ID if you go in on your own) basically never be afraid to express yourself you are all beautiful, i personally think your all beautiful how you were born...but if your not happy then i guess go ahead, just think about it..really think...they will still be there whatever age, and yes you can take piercings out but they normally will leave a scar....so just so you know :)  xxx

No comments: