Sunday 12 February 2012

R.I.P Whitney Houston

Well first of all i can't believe that i am writing this, that i am saying the words Whitney Houston has passed away. When my mum woke me up with that this morning i literally got up fine and was like oh ok...i don't think i registered it within myself. I mean how can someone like Whitney be dead? It's unreal how crazy that sounds...it's one of those things that you know will happen and you know has to happen one day but at the same time you can't believe it. I never imagined a world without her in it..I mean the past three days i have been tweeting lines from her songs..it's ironic really..and now she is gone..  
I'm sad, i'm crying now and I've been crying a lot... I don't actually think its stupid... for once in my life i don't think it's stupid.. There is this thing about a human heart,and that is you don't need to know someone personally to grieve..i mean i really honestly think the entire world is gonna grieve over this..in my lifetime i have never seen anything like this before...i mean when MJ died there were still people saying bad things about him, yet i have not heard one thing about her like that...its all messages of R.I.P, and love for her, for her family and for everyone else who was ever lucky enough to work with such an incredible woman.  Theres not much we can really do as much as we would like to change what has happened..yet again this is a part of the circle of life...even though it 100% does not make sense i fully believe within my heart that it happened for a reason... everything always does and will for the rest of time. 
Whitney..wow what can i say..my heart is broken i cannot believe that you are gone...you were a huge part of my life, when i think of your name my head will list off a reel of songs that you wrote that literally changed my life, that made me see life from a different view, a better view.  I want to take the time to explain just a tiny handful of songs that changed me...  
greatest love of all - 'I believe that the children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way, show them all the beauty they possess inside, give them a sense of pride to make it easier, let the children's laughter, remind us how we used to be' I love this song i love the lyrics, the amount of times i have sung this is unbelievable, Whitney this song was the one that really made me listen to your music, it is actually one of my most favourite songs in the world, it really it. It was thanks to this song that i wanted to make a change in this world.. This song is the one that inspired my whole travel though the LEDC countries, helping them build a life idea. If i manage that, if i get to that place and make a change to those peoples lives, can you see now how much people will be grateful to you. You are here even though you are gone. Your lyrics will stay, as will your memory . even if your body and soul may be long gone..
You also taught me with this ( with the beatles help that love really is the greatest thing of all) 'find your strength in love' i don't think you could understand how much i do that...When my grandad passed away i listened to this song over and over and over again..kept me going. thank you.  
That's what friends are for - 'And I, never thought i'd feel this way, but as far as I'm concerned i'm glad i got the chance to say, that i do believe i love you, and if, i should ever go away, well then close your eyes and try to feel the way we do today' This song makes me so grateful...so so grateful for friendship... I mean it taught me that just because someone is no longer in your life it does not mean that they are no longer in your heart and vise versa, i mean, i have so many good friends who i went to school with and i never even talk to them anymore...life means we have lost contact, but that does not mean that i do not think of them and it does not mean they are absent from my heart now. This song is beautiful, i  cried so hard when i first it.  
You were loved- Well i did know what i wanted to write about this song but actually you know what it's insignificant..i think this song is a wonderful dedication to you and your life and right now thats all thats important, this blog is for you and about you... 
Ok well there are so many other songs that I'm obsessed with, where do broken hearts go?, your cover of i believe i can fly, amazing grace and i know him so well.  I will always love you, the number one classic, didn't we almost have it all?, all at once, count on me, i have nothing, I wanna dance with somebody, not right but it's ok, learned from the best, every woman, one moment in time, missing you, your love is your love, natural woman, saving all my loving for you, when you believe, You'll never stand alone.... and literally they are just the ones that pop off the top of my head... 
Lady you are amazing, your really are going to missed greatly in this world.. I can't believe you passed away on what is my granddads birthday, he adored you he really did, i think i got it from him..so expect a big welcome up there..he will ask you to sing for him though i can warn.  
Stay safe beautiful and now free spirit, free, to fly on the winds, heaven needed another angel. 
'One by one another the good die young'  

August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012 

No comments: