Sunday 6 November 2011

Their are some right evil barstards in todays world.

Today i was down my yard in the morning filling up Eddie's water bucket and i saw a warning note that had been posted by our yard manager as a warning about the recent things that have been going on in the area that i live in. I want to tell everyone because i think its something important for horse riders all over England to be aware of just in case, so just basically keep an eye on people who look like they are up to something. A few weeks ago a thoroughbred in my riding school yard had it'[s throat slit and got killed. It was a privately owned horse so i didnt know him really well but i d know that no horse deserves that, and then in their paper yesterday i read about yet anther case where the horse had been so badly sexually abused whilst out in her field at the night she had to be put to sleep. There is apparently more cases aswell. 
Eddie <3
I cannot understand the society we live in today, why people have to stoop to these measures for a sick form of entertainment, years ago people would never think of doing that...well ok you had a few, but nothing like this. EVER. Iwas talking to my friend this morning who lives in wales, at the yard where her horse is kept a group of these fucked up youths got in and let fireworks off right in front of the horses. It's sick, just fucking sick. 
Alot of people are thinking its about some stupid rituals..and even then i do not understand how people can do that to a living creature, this world is getting worse. We have all the gadgets and places to hang out nowadays and instead so many people decide to go damage and mutilate an innocent creature.
I just wish things like this would stop and that people will se what they are doing...when i saw that today i wanted to break down and cry, when i gt home, i did cry. 
I love horses with a passion and they are something really important to me and to my life. I would never just stand there and not take action if i saw that being done, and i dont know how a whole group of people can stand there and either do it or watch..just what the hell...
I do know though that i'm very protective of Eddie and of Spirit and Jay at eastminster, i can't imagine what would happen if something like this happened to them.. 
I want the people doing it taken to court and put in jail for the rest of their evil lives.