Tuesday 18 January 2011

A special soul


I just wanted to write a blog, about a special friend of mine, just because more than ever, they deserve this.

A few days ago, i was having a really hard time, all i wanted to do was cry and i felt like giving up completly. I sent a messagee to this person, asking them if they could come online so i could talk to them, at the time, it was 11pm, this person came online, and in a instant, i felt better.

They spoke to me and listened to everything i had to say, and what was even more beautiful, was that they listened to what i did'nt say. I totally lost track of time, and before i realized it, it was 3am in the morning!

I wanted to share with the world, how blessed i am to have such a wonderful friend in my life.

I learnt how alike we really were, i found i could talk to them, and not be afraid of being judged.

They have such a warm open heart

They heal the world without even realising they are doing it, and thats amazing, so precious. I

wish there were more people on the earth like them, and then the world would be a much better place.

They give me a reason to believe every day of my life and for that i am enternally grateful :)


No comments: