Wednesday 19 January 2011

:Alone

A poem to maybe help people understand that sometimes depression is not a cry for attention but a genuine and serious illness which should be thought about and not just thrown to the side. I hope by reading this poem people realize that their friend might have a problem and that they get help before it becomes to late.




:Alone

I feel so scared
locked in a box and all alone
no where to turn to
nowhere to go.

I want someone to save me
But no one understands
I want someone to run to
Someone to hold my hand

I wish i didn't feel
so bad like this all the time
the never ending crying
the constant self denying

Falling apart slowly
In time i will be gone
I don't think anyone will notice
It's much to far along

Everybody hates me
I know they want me dead.
If i was gone
They would be better off they said

They say thats in my head
And that feeling is not true
They say love and they care
But where were they speak to?

I wish i was a different person
I hate feeling this way
living in this nightmare
every single day

One day soon i will be gone
Then maybe they will understand
When i said i needed help, it was true
For this day a long time, I've had planned.

No comments: