Tuesday 25 January 2011

Learning to let go....


Sometimes, life gets really hard..real real hard, and so amazingly complicated, and i find myself wondering, is there really any point in this at all.

Yesterday i quit college, i literally had had enough of it, and determined i was that i would not go back. I still agreed to meet with one of my tutors to talk about my options, and so, therefore i am now going to finish this course off...there is only four months left now, and i come out of it with a diploma...so i might aswell go for it right? If not thats three years wasted for no reason whatsoever.!

Justify Full

I guess that my ultimate goal in life is to touch and heal as many hearts and lives as i possibly can, and i want to do that though the beautiful world of dancing. I ultimately NEED this diploma if i want to get anywhere in the dance world.

Dance, just means so much to me, its what i do when i am happy, and when i am sad. I would simply love for the entire planet to get a chance to dance..to be able to open a dance school and give very cheap or even free dance lessons to the under privileged people would be literally a dream come true, and yes ok it might not work for everyone, but if it prevents just person being killed on the streets by knife crime, then surely it is worth it right. I think maybe its not a matter of doing it because it's fun, but doing it because there is nothing else to do. What example is that to our children? Is it not so much better to have all those teens dancing together, than stabbing each other on the streets.

THE CHILDREN ARE THE FUTURE, and it is us they look to for hope, courage and inspiration, and we, as adults, need to give that to them. They will be the ones looking after us in our older years, we must teach them well, and that there is other alternatives to hanging about in the streets causing trouble.

I guess that sometimes, no matter how hard things get i just need to learn to let go, and not worry about what other people think, nor what i think about myself. It's about proving myself and other people wrong. I wanna help make a future, and being a quitter, is not going to get me anywhere now is it.?


STRENGTH


HOPE


PASSION


BEAUTY


LOVE

No comments: