Monday 5 November 2012

Wings To Fly

I found this picture today when i was on my instagram account i felt inspired to write a blog about it here as it really moved me. 
Depression for me is much like being trapped behind a huge ugly fence and birds...they really do represent freedom for me, so i think this photo, was just profound in many ways.
From this you can learn so much aboout over coming things.... This photo/edit is truly wonderful, basic but wonderful. For anyone struggling i would like you to download this photo from here and put it as your desktop picture, or at least look at it everyday.;...let it remind you that from fear and from hurt can come freedom and peace...You can make peace with anything and that includes being able to make peace with yourself if you just let go to everything holding you back/ 

No comments: