Tuesday 10 September 2013

New addiction.

About a month back when I got back from America I realised quite how gross I had become (like everybody I put on a freaking stone out there how awful is that?) and I wanted to do something about it, anyone who knows me well would know this would mean endless hours of exercise and crash dieting before getting to a point of passing out and ending up in hospital. (Wouldn't be the first time let's put it that way) Well so many of my friends these days are into these tea and shake diets... and honestly I had tried everyone in the book and none of tem ever seemed to work for me...but I heard of two... one that my best friend was on in Australia... skinnymetea and as much as that looked awesome... half of the products couldn't be shipped international....one called herbalife which a few of my friends were actually on...so...I asked around got some information and eventually ended up messaging my wonderful and perfect (she really is) friend Sarah, I like found out the day before she actually works for the company so it was PERFECT and she managed to get me started.... 
It's been two weeks and can I say I am already hooked on it. I drink two shakes a day, have two hebal teas a day take a few pills and then am free to eat little snacks and a meal everyday and honest to god I have never felt better.  My skin feels better I cannot describe it.. i'm more awake...i'm not crashing..i'm happier than what I ever was...i'm feeling amazing...I would seriously recommend it...even more so with proper exercise it works a dream.
I'm really into this now and would love to work for them in the future. So many people are telling me this is one of those fad diets that cons money out of you but please TRY it... you will thank yourself for it within two days... that's seriously how long it took me... AMAZING 

www.herbalife.com

No comments: