Tuesday 10 September 2013

Chicago and homeward bound..... :(

So for my last weekend in America we figured that as we needed to drive to Chicago for me to catch my plane it was worth staying the night and seeing Chicago before I went which worked for me perfectly. Oh man... I've never been to a part of America so built up I was in shock and i'm like from London I grew up in the how built up concrete jungle but really...Insane...I felt sometimes like I couldn't breathe just because the buildings were so tall and so close together you couldn't see anything but walls.. but still.... I GOT TO GO TO THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY....!!!!!! this is like a BIG deal for me and it has to be my favourite restaurant in the entire universe... I was super happy when Stef was like... 'oh we can go there they have one in Chicago' to have gone a whole year...then to have that again.... ahhh heaven on a plate....:) :) oh I want to go back right now and have more! my diet would get ruined if I lived near a cheesecake factory! 
I also got to see my beautiful friend Quincey who I have not seen in 6 years and it was perfect... we both kinda stood staring at eachother for 5 seconds before we realised who each other was.... time changes things lol...seriously the happiest moment of my life...I was so happy...
The navy pier, ha perfect weather...NOT! the second we got their it started pouring down.. perfect... but the firework display was amazing regardless :) 
AND LINCON PARK ZOO.... that was the best zoo I have been to... and the free one too. plus left over cheesecake factory for lunch :) 
I was gutted to go home...I held it together till I got on the plane and the second the plane started down the runway I burst into tears and started hugging my knees like a total fool....















LOVE.
America I love you. Until next time!!!!   

No comments: