Wednesday 7 August 2013

Seeing Stefannie again :)

I'm sorry I've not updated in a while but I haven't had time at all what with getting ready for America, America itself then the whole crash down of being home and back in England. Do you know that feeling when you haven't had a chance to see one of your bestest friends in what feels like forever and you've booked to fly see them but you have to do that whole countdown well I was going though that whole sucky phrase and time was dragging so...so....bad. I would spend forever counting down the minutes, seconds, breaths until I could get back on that plane again and be back in Michigan.
Stefannie has been my friend for so long now march 2006 to be exact and every year she manages to change my life and inspire me more than before, and that's after me thinking she couldn't do anymore for me... I had that thought of dread as I boarded the plane, I totally loathe flying and didn't want to have to take a 9hr flight but I kept within my mind where I was going and who I would be seeing and just sucked it up. 
Getting off the plane, security, getting my cases and all that crap (the stuff that basically always puts me in a pissy mood) was forgotten the second I saw my friend again. SO FREAKING HAPPY :)

To be back in America felt so unreal I felt like I was dreaming I was so happy and so complete and just every part of me felt right being back  in the place where my heart belongs, getting to see Stef's kids again made my life, although I wanted to cry my eyes out when I saw how much they had grown...

I'm gonna blog everything separate because there is simply too much to put into one blog.
But watch this space.
:)  

No comments: