Wednesday 7 August 2013

Boyne Highlands






 
I'd been out in America for only a few short days when we decided we would take the drive up to the northern pat of Michigan to visit Mackinac island. as we were travelling with two young kids we decided to stop on the way there and stay a night in a town called Pelston. I thought this story was totally legit but I did know that Stef was taking me somewhere that evening whilst Patrick looked after the kids for abit. I did not know nor have a single clue that we were going to see the dinner theatre show. Like seriously the second I realised where we were I screamed with happiness it was insane. I  couldn't believe she would take me there...even better I had seats right up the front so I could see everything perfectly. I also got to meet the wonderful Robyn who ive been dying to meet since my very first workshop and see people I hadn't seen in years. THANK YOU STEF.  

No comments: