Thursday 23 May 2013

Life.

The past month or so i think for me has been the hardest ever..ive had to deal with a lot of shit going on though out my life  and I'm sorry that yet again my blog has been neglected. Sometimes my blog helps me though a lot when i am down and hurting...and sometimes things happen that are literally to bad to write on here and that is when i need time to be alone with my own head and heart and sort things out myself.
However i am now going to catch my blogup best i can with all the good things that have been going on or anything that recently has been inspiring me... i have a book I've been writing in and some of that stuff is for sure ok to come on here.
thank you for constantly reading my blog i am so grateful to all my readers
love you all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I nominated you for a blogging award http://katieislivingforjesus.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/super-sweet-blogging-award/

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and keep going! :) xxxx

xx.dancing.thru.life.xx said...

awhh that you so much that means alot to me xxx