Saturday 9 June 2012

Im back again

hey everyone
yes i know...I'm a terrible blogger...or at least i have been recently..im so sorry! 
Anywho im gonna try get back into this writing thing because i miss it alot and i miss the stories about peoples lives have inspired by what i write..i figured that im not going to be able to remember everything over the last few months and it would retarded of me to try and do that....sooo....im just gonna do the past week or so....so much has gone on though so i will just give a short hand version for now....im gonna stop writing on here about my life in terms of what i do etc...im gonna dedicate my blog more to spending time teaching other human beings though things that i have learnt..or learn..
I know i cant really have an absence like that without a legit excuse so im gonna explain as much as i can without letting too much out, there are some things you shouldnt share with the world! 
Well, ive just been really ill recently, like really ill, and i am pretty much in the same space now..like everything that was going on then is still present now...but...im trying to rise above it...ive been in america the past week or so and some of the people i have met and seen again...just wow...that taught me reasons...and lessons and helped me learn i have choices... there is no such thing as one road...
im gonna go write them blogs up now... but just a message to say i am alive haha.....and the big things that have happened to me...ummm i have an incredible horsie now called Lady...I'll actually write a whole little blog about her at some point but she is SO cute! you guys will love her...even if you hate horses :)  Ummm i yet again got to go to Jazz fest in Germany this year which was PERFECT just ahhh :) to be back there in such an amazing place and everything.... :) and then of course i'm now in america... :)
thanks for all the 1000's of views still though guys it means one hell of alot to me ...:)  <3 

No comments: