Thursday 9 June 2011

home time



Tomorrow i am off to Germany again and i actually don't think i could be happier. Germany really does make me happy, i love everything about that beautiful country and i do not care what people think or say about that.

I cannot wait to be back in a country where the sun shines even when its winter and rain is pouring down, because of the people, and the culture, it warms my heart and makes me feel so amazing. I cannot believe i am only going for three days this time and ok so that totally sucks but i guess i should be happy that i am going at all.

I'm so freaking out over tomorrow, i hate planes, i mean i love flying, but i really dont like this danger factor that comes with it, i always have a little freak out, spesh on landing and take off...but i'd do it everyday if i had to just to see Germany. i am so excited. no doubt a huge blog will follow on my arrival back in England.

No comments: