Friday 29 April 2011

Dear you

Dear you.
So i wanted you to know that your on my mind constantly, i literally spend every moment i am awake and every moment i am asleep, thinking about you and how much i miss you. I wish you were here, i wish it was not an age since i last saw you, I wish i knew i could see you again, I wish you knew how much you mean to me, because i'm too scared to tell you, what if i push you away, i'm much rather have you as a friend that nothing at all. I hate it because the people who DO know, think i can do better than you, but they don't see you the way i do, i see the good things, and they far outweigh the bad ones. I just want to be in your arms and feel you kissing me and telling me i am beautiful, because maybe, just maybe, if you said it i might be able to believe it.
Love from me. x

No comments: